Stock Tank Valve, Frost Free
part no. 2301S/P
• Helps to prevent pipes, hoses and floats from freezing
• No electricity required
• Minimizes the formation of ice on surface of trough
• Keeps stock tank flowing automatically
• Fully adjustable
• Metal or durable plastic body available
• Easy installation
• Fits all stock tanks
Stock Tank Valve Demonstration
This demonstrates how the Stock Tank Valve operates. Click “NORMAL” and “COLD” buttons below picture to view demonstration.
The patented FreezeFlow Stock Tank Valve automatically refills water troughs and helps to prevent pipes, hoses, and floats from freezing. No electricity is required and it minimizes the formation of ice on the surface of the trough.
- Helps to prevent pipes, hoses, and floats from freezing
- No electricity required
- Minimizes the formation of ice on surface of trough
- No electrical cables, batteries, erc. to maintain
Helps prevent water from freezing.
Stock Tank Valve: Normal Operation
When stock animals drink from the trough the water level drops the float lowers opening the valve inlet allowing water to enter the tank until the water level rises again to shut the valve.
- Refills water trough automatically
- Easy installation
Helps Prevent water from freezing.
Stock Tank Valve Demonstration: Freezing Condition
In freezing conditions the bimetallic strip bows down against the float causing a small amount of water to enter the tank. This flow of water will help to prevent the hose and valve from freezing. This same flow of water also helps to “stir” the water, which will help curtail the formation of ice in the stock tank.
- Bimetalic strip bows down against the float allowing water to enter the tank
- Flow of water will help to prevent hose and valve from freezing
- The colder it gets the more the bimetallic strip bows against the float
Helps prevent water from freezing